2010 Media Coverage
Survive Norfolk 2010 was an amazing success with much appreciated thanks to the residents and businesses of Ghent as well as the City of Norfolk.
- 1,500 Participants
- $6,000 in funds raised by YOU to help make it happen
- 3 local charities (d’Art Center, Hope House Foundation, Hermitage Museum)
- Attracted national media attention in USA Today!
In the news:
- It’s on! Zombie tag game will invade Ghent on Friday night
- Facebook turns zombie game into monster happening
- Oh my, what have I done?
- Zombie outbreak plagues Norfolk
- Survive Norfolk event sends zombies invading Ghent
- Zombies take over Ghent (w/ video)
- Zombies to invade Norfolk on Friday night
- If the big guys can’t make this region fun, others will
- Zombie apocalypse event could give downtown Longview fresh life
- Surviving Norfolk to help Norfolk Survive
- John Cachero Photography and Flickr set
- Survive Norfolk draws zombies to streets of Ghent
- Zombie Popcorn 3D Interview!
- AltDaily coverage
- Survive Norfolk Pt. 1 and Pt. 2
- Survive Norfolk event coverage (by Abtran)
- Zombieland in Ghent
- Halloween Special: Survive Norfolk
- SevaMedia event coverage
- Daily Press photos
- Survive Norfolk pt. 2: The Brains and the Undead Speak (By Jay Sanchez)
Thank you, Banks Media, for creating the official Survive Norfolk site.